The 2024 COWBOYS, HORSES AND FARMSCAPES CALENDAR features some of my favorite images that I have captured over the past year. My photography connects me with so many wonderful people in the agriculture industry. Thank you for allowing me access to your farming and ranching operations.
This calendar is dedicated to the people that work hard and keep the foundation of the agriculture industry going. The farmers and cowboys that care for the land and the livestock. They don’t get enough credit from the rest of the world. I hope the beauty of these photos tell you a story, bring back a memory or make you feel grateful for the agriculture and western life!
2024 CALENDAR FEATURES
- Printed on premium heavy gloss paper stock
- Dimensions are 30.5 cm wide (12″) x 44.5 cm tall (17.5″)
- Wire bound
- Space to write on the dates and keep track of the things you need remember
- Images showcasing western lifestyle, ranching and farming life
IMAGES BY MONTH
- January | Come boss | Jumping Pound, AB | A Highland steer poses in a wintery background.
- February | Making tracks | Claresholm, AB | Brett White brings up the herd in a snowstorm at Sharples Ranch.
- March | Work experience | Jumping Pound, AB | A close up of Justin Davis’s hands and the rope while he holds a calf at a spring branding.
- April | Prairie view | Trochu, AB | A sunset photo of the grain elevator near Trochu, Alberta.
- May | Two feet | Jumping Pound, AB | Justin Davis works with his horse, Cricket and ropes a calf during a spring branding.
- June | Ketch hand | Jumping Pound, AB | Matt Kumlin looks back at a calf and makes sure all is going smooth before he brings it to the branding crew.
- July | Yellow gold | Strathmore, AB | A field of flowering canola and an irrigation pivot feeding the thirsty crop with water.
- August | Cool down | Jumping Pound, AB | Jocelyn Burwash takes her gelding, Rowdy for a cool down in the Jumping Pound Creek.
- September | Fall gather | Jumping Pound, AB | Justin Davis and Kevin Blust sit on their horses while the dogs take a rest, and hold the cattle during fall gather.
- October | Blind trail | Medicine Hat, AB | Andrew Campbell and his horse walk along one of the trails on the Drowning Ford Grazing Co-op at sunset.
- November | Holding spot | Claresholm, AB | The crew at Sharples Ranch stop for a quick discussion after bringing the cattle into the corrals.
- December | Santa’s critters | Jumping Pound, AB | Santa feeds treats to the Highland cows.